The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that I've recovered from my massive hangover, does anybody want to take their dragon out for walk with me and San-Seramina? Or, is it a flight? I just realized how little I know about dragons! Oh dear, what do they eat? Where do they sleep? Oh my goodness...what if Seramina has to use the bathroom while on a cloud? Do I need a pooper scooper?

:rolleyes:

Our dragons shall indeed walk and fly and play together! We will gladly visit the clouds with you!

indeed,we can start the dragon "mile high" club! :whistling:

Aye my dragons are in..for a visit to the clouds and some flying about..also,,what they eat is in their definition of each type of dragon also where they sleep, yours gets to sleep on a cloud, but there are so many different kinds, hope you get more..lots more..if you do not want to endlessness search the cave..

I'll breed anything you want for you, I have many many dragons, and some of them are rare..that goes for all for you, Dezi I already bred for, but Queen and the Little Fey anytime just ask I am serious..and I'll put them in your scroll for you, like I did Dez, since my ups and down right now are unpreditable..Crikey..

@Dez eh considering the offers of mutual flight so far , that would be the 'non gender specific mile high club' Aye!!!! :whistling:

All Clicked

I posted and saw those horrid tombstones again.. :wallbash:

Bloody'ell this time its all my fault I said don't put them in ER I am trying to gender them first so what happens to much pain to get out of bed Sun and they all, die again, a second set of twins lost.. :(

I am such a eegit..me who's never lost a dragon!!!! Oh dear I'll never get my mate for my other Autumn..Shite...

***edit-lets try this once more.. changed my setting for now, to accept help.My Winters and Summer gave me one more chance...alas no twins, eh like if I go missing a few days, please watch over this batch..will yous..I never want to see tombstones again , it breaks me Irish dragon loving heart.. What must they think of me losing so many of their young of late....me who took such great care of me dragons I so love..to have so many death in a row, is just not me, so until I am me again, give the Crone a hand to keep this last try alive and well.. :thanks:

I'm clicking every day even hatchlings.....

Oh dear, how sad when little ones are lost. :confused: I'll give a prayer for their spirits. Life will go on. First a festival, and now a funeral. Worry not Aeryn333, I will continue to entrust the lives on my future in your caring hands. We all make mistakes.

But on the brighter side, I'm glad that I've made it back from my desert retreat. Climbing cliffs and camping on their peaks in the breast of a fall day; exhausting fun! I even got to chop a scorpion in half with my Rambo knife. (which I pretended was a dragon claw)

Oh no now I feel guilty...

I thought I was clicking!

Aren't I simply required to click on eggs? No...there must be something I'm missing. I'll re-read the homepage to see what I'm doing wrong. I think sometimes my genuine ignorance is mistaken for indifference. :ermm:

Oh no now I feel guilty...

I thought I was clicking!

Aren't I simply required to click on eggs? No...there must be something I'm missing. I'll re-read the homepage to see what I'm doing wrong. I think sometimes my genuine ignorance is mistaken for indifference. :ermm:

if you click and don't post, how do I know????? :blink:

Duh...yeah I should have noticed that. I've only read "clicked" like a thousand times... :whistling: I assumed it served another purpose.

Ok...All clicked. :thumbsup:

I think I'm still missing something. Is there a way of clicking everyone?