The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

So it is possible to actually give someone an egg as a gift?

Eggs and hatchling,, if you PM a breeder thats giving them away, there is a process.. as I was just done.. so Necro did you click on her, shes the hatchling light blue skywing....and my silver, please.. :thumbsup:

PS just did you four while I was here....

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Wasder.......I'm in your Debt......Razdin matured just after you posted....what a relief.

But my worries aren't over yet, all my other hatchling's are under the 2 days till they die threat.........So a Call to CLICKY The poor things.......HELP!!!!!

Here I am getting depressed Due to the fact Razdin's going to Die......I think they all are except the Red dragon Egg.....that one's about to Hatch......woe is me.....* Head hits desk *

Raz your young ones under 3 days should go into ICU, on the Dragon Forum...Really...here's the link...

http://www.thedcfansite.com/emergency.php

~Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn~

Here I am getting depressed Due to the fact Razdin's going to Die......I think they all are except the Red dragon Egg.....that one's about to Hatch......woe is me.....* Head hits desk *

Raz your young ones under 3 days should go into ICU, on the Dragon Forum...Really...here's the link...

Thank you for the link Aeryn I added them to it right away.......However I had asked for the link to such a place a couple of days ago.......and I got no response whatsoever on the subject......I apologize if this comes off as harsh but please try to understand my frustration about that.......If I had only been given that link when I'd asked for it I wouldn't have sounded so desperate afterwards.

- Raz

Thank you for the link Aeryn I added them to it right away.......However I had asked for the link to such a place a couple of days ago.......and I got no response whatsoever on the subject......I apologize if this comes off as harsh but please try to understand my frustration about that.......If I had only been given that link when I'd asked for it I wouldn't have sounded so desperate afterwards.

- Raz

As hard as we try,sometimes things are missed.Maybe if something is that important a PM would get you a much needed answer.