The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just clicked them squire Wasder..Listen take care of yourself, don't push, others understand, like I can't be up more than 10 minutes Drs orders..So be well..

But I had to come and tell you all thanks...I just gave birth to a baby girl, aye my silver is a girl.. :banana:

Now if I could do that for real....Anyways I'd like to specially introduce my birthday gift to me, by a special breeder..as promised I named her after her MA.. Ardent Valerian..I promised the breeder I would..fro she tried twice to get me this girl. I am using mostly,save my Duels and my Tibetan purple.. Celtic names..So I thought Hmm Valerian is an herb, but also means healthy and strong as a name..

Now in Irish folklore the Goddess Airmid is revered as a master herbalist and magician, of the Tuatha De Danann (ancient fairy folk). So this is my wee Goddess..meet Airmid Valerian..la

OK back to lie down, having a wee trouble breathing right now, part of what they did..talk soon, now take care of my whites and pink..and lil duel..

Thanks for the female mojo Goddesses so I'd get my girl.. :wink:

Well I'm back, for now at least......thing's will get busy for me again as it nears Christmas but I should think that it would be for all of us.

I rushed my Red to the ICU as I noticed that it had under 2 days to live.......Regardless of that I'd like to thank you guys for looking after my Red for me while I was gone.

I'll edit this post once I've done my clicking rounds......I've been pretty busy so I haven't been able to do this for awhile........Boy I've got a lot of catching up to do.

- Raz

--Edit--

It seems that my Red has Grown Up since I last checked on it.....lol

--Edit2--

Just finished my clicking rounds.

Ok then how about Royal Dragon knight,or is that taken?

welcome Royal Dragon Knight,we will watch and protect you eggs and young.Just remember when on -line that you perform the same duties for all.

[salutes]Yes my goddess,in fact i already did my round o' clicks