The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to join. haha first time hearing about this dragon order but i have 3 eggs :mellow:

Name: Tyler Connors

Reason: Thought might be fun

And i would like to be known as Grand Dragon Soul :ermm:

:D

thanks

sorry for being stupid but I havent slept in over 2 days except for like 2 hr nap. So I am slow.

Welcome ..I understand, you know I do..*hugs*

What also helps since I don't do allot of posting. Once we get our initial clicks, from members, but we need more views so they will survive..

At the ICU site below, is also a hatchery, to put your eggs you may start getting worried about, and a Daycare for your hatchlings..all in the menu on the top left of the site..I been doing this..for I don't post in allot of places, and this helps views...I suggest no more dragons have to die here...The ICU, the hatchery and the day care are all on this site..Enter your hatchlings and eggs, and they will be viewed, by many!!!!!!

http://www.thedcfansite.com/index.php

All they ask is in return you take a moment to scroll down and view the eggs, hatchlings there also..I see more people clicked on my hatchling and new eggs thanks..

I would like to join. haha first time hearing about this dragon order but i have 3 eggs :mellow:

The Grand Crone Goddess Aeryn welcomes you Grand Dragon Soul ..I shall click on thy eggs post haste, make sure you clicketh on others as you wish to be clicked upon...;)

The Goddess Maiden welcomes you oh Grand Dragon Soul,know that with membership comes responsability for "all eggs and young" take not the task lightly

Also I hope to have the membership and title list up in my first post this weekend. now I'm off to click :closedeyes:

Will you look at that, my Birthday Silver Dragon has grown up....Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The Crone Goddess may not be well right now, but she is very happy at this!!!

Aye that she has, Dragon Kinder Azir, OK let me put her in my scroll, then, I will finsih clicking, then its off to bed..

Done...clicking..I have a new alt black rare that needs some TLC now also..

Edited by Aeryn333