The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats..all..

I clicked..I noticed my new black has only 5 clicks, common, click her..Now I only do the page I am on for I am still recovering, from my surgery..for all right and proposes , I should have stayed inthe hospital, but I came home early for I hate them...So 5 minutes is tops to be here, so I cannot post every day..so when I do it gets lost in the shuffle fast..One of the Goddesses is asking for help here..

Those who say they are only clicking on the page they are on, and are perfectly well and able to go back a couple pages for those like me, who cannot post everyday really need to start..la

When I was here I went back at least 2 or 3 pages, and clicked everyone and will do again when I am completely on my feet again..

So please click...5 clicks, means only 5 people have clicked my wee one..and that endangers it..another has only 7 clicks..that emans only 7 memebers clicked out of all we have now..since I cannot post right now all over the place, the Grand Crone Goddess is depending on the other members here..its not allot to ask is it.. :unsure:

Clicked on all your eggs ;)

Thanks.. just did my rounds...The Grand Crone sends her love, and appreciates bearing with me, during this time... :smile: