The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These dragons are addictive!!

Yep! Though for some strange reason I'm not necessarily addicted... Even though I started it all! I just collect em' :sweat: And Aeryn, you're on the verge of getting more than me! That's not good... ;D

Deus..I think we both took part in starting all this Dragon addiction,though you probably started a wee bit before me..and are ahead by a neck.. :sweat:

I did not even know you, or that you had dragons..I got a newsletter from of all places Oblivion Real Estate on 11 Nov..They were going public now, ino more memebership needed..It had a link for this place and as soon as I saw them..That was it..I started posting, in the I like thread, about my new baabes..then Maiden Dezi wanted babaes, then Mother Dani wanted babes, so I think the Grand Mage and the Crone started this madness each in our different ways and places..thats why I think we almost about equal..in dragons..So they can all blame The Grand Mage and Grand Crone I guess.. :whistling:

Did you see my new first born bred..waht a feeling you first time..She gave me two purples..one had to be abandoned.I had a hard time with that concept, pixels or not..

.I tried to breed my silver, but she down right refused him....so that means she will never breed with that male, so I have to try another one..

So folks, be nice to the Crone, and maybe she'll gift you a silver.. :wink:

Breeding...Your only allowed to keep one egg of the clutch and if she births two silver eggs, I will want a good home, for the other so let me know ahead of time.

When its her breedding time again, I would like to give it to someone here that I know will take care of a rare..

That means no tombstones on ones scroll..

She will breed again on the 19th..

Nice cute pic Maiden Dezi..So you decided to be a breeder also..So me dear Dezi do you want a silver egg..if my silver gives me two, when I next try to breed her, she wasn't interested, in the one I tried so I have to try another male..

Unless I can trade a silver for a gold..the extra one will be up for grabs, she could give me 3 silvers..You never know till you breed them..

Nice you got the list up, now I need to copy and print it..TA Maiden Goddess.

Don't forget my new bred purple egg so she at least gets 10 clicks , from 10 different people..she only has 7 so click her please.for 10 is the minimum they need to hatch...*shamelessly asks for new clicks from those who have not yet clicked her*

Congrats on the new eggs..all.. off to my clicking rounds before I crash...

Perhaps a council of equals I suppose?

not just you ,I've had site problems all day.get well soon,love ya!

Aye, me 3... Goddess, I know how it is to feel bad, so you take care of yourself Mother Goddess, I think other members understand when the Goddesses are sick or in recovery...they'd better, or the Crone will be unhappy.. :wink: and Goddess Dezi how you feeling..I asked but never got an answer, posts ago???

dezdimona Posted Today, 01:50 AM

oh yes,yes,yes...please a silver egg...oh please,please,please ;D

Aye love, you are my first choice , and luckily you spoke up right away. will I get some extra TLC for that.. :whistling:

Any preference in the Da..I am thinking of breeding my White with her, he should grow up in about 5 hours..She refused the Magi so he's out..

Edited by Aeryn333

Deus Ultima' posted

Perhaps a council of equals I suppose?

Agreed!! :thumbsup:

Don't forget to click the Grand Sire's scroll, he has 3 eggs that need way more clicks also.

You really might consider posting pics, of those 3 eggs, why, because this way they are only going to get views not direct clkicks..just a thought.. they need more direct clicks..

Edited to correct name sorry.its all so confusing now that I have the list before me I'll remember...

.But aye don't forget the Grand Mage also..page 70..clicked..he has enough clicks for eggs to hatch but he needs more views all..

Dezi..Ok, with the White DA, for you with my Silver...me precious love..

Edited by Aeryn333

Do people want rare eggs as a status symbol, because they're bored, because its fun, WHY???

I don't want rare eggs, I want to see rare eggs!

I want to see all the dragons.