The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just need to get some more views.

post more.

I see many posts while I was gone, I know I worry also, when I had a egg longer than I know someone else has, like my green one, but I know that we here in thee order, Will take care of each others eggs, each day I back post and make sure I get everyones eggs at least once, hope all are clicking my eggies and hatchlings also..hatchlings also nned food to grow so don;t forget them also, whilest your clicking away..

Its good to see the Order of the Dragon coming alive..and so friendly..

Grand Maiden Goddess Dezi , have you seen our sister Grand Mother Goddess Dani has had twins..

I can't wait until my birthday on the 5th to choose my birthday dragon...Its my BD present to myself, I am anxiously counting the days...and hoping a special dragon will appear for me to adopt..

Well good day to ye all , I will check back later, our lovely Dragon Order members...and my fellow Grand Sisters..

Don't worry the 3 Goddess caretakers of the Order, one of us, will always be clicking your eggs, and hatchlings daily..

~Grand Goddess Crone Aeryn~

I saw her twins, how cool. I will leave you a birthday message before I leave. clicking has become second nature! :biggrin:

I adjusted my Sig size now its under limits is that better, it takes time to get it right size..But now its is I believe...Aye I worry about my two last eggs, my green has been here longer then yours Sister, and it seems not to stir, one can't help but worry...

wait as I edited I see a crack, thats good.

Ah I have clicking to do, and your babae will be safe whilst your gone..I like that at all times one of the Grand Goddesses will be here....to answer or help any of the Orders members!!!!

Aye it is second nature, dragon lovers that we are, if that were not so we would not have started the Order aye la??!!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

Hail fellows and Sisters. I love my new babies. I need to think of names! Have been haiving holiday things going on but will be back more now and will take care of lovely dragons and eggs!

:)

Hail fellows and Sisters. I love my new babies. I need to think of names! Have been haiving holiday things going on but will be back more now and will take care of lovely dragons and eggs!

:)

We love your twins Grand Sister Mother Goddess Dani!!! :smile:

Know your babaes will be in good hands whilst away, as I told Dezi have fun, I will make sure all Dragons especially my Sisters are cared for..no worries..love ya Sister!!

Just a note to my Sisters..and all.

If you noticed my Sig is bits and pieces of pics put together in Photoshoppe..The Celtic dragons, three are there..Of course in the middle in a green/blue- teal, for most Irish Dragons were water ones, as history denotes,is Ligg-Baste, herself,the oldest Irish dragon since time began..The small Red Dragon on the rte is the famous red Welsh Dragon and on their flag YDraig-Gochh, and on the left the Blue dragon is of Scotland and Celtic Britain, down Cornwall way...woven on the Celtic knot rainbow coloured symbol, the unbreakable eternal circle, that unites the Celtic countries, and Celtic souls all over the world.. always..

I still have the Traditional symbol of Ireland the Shamrock, and under that is the flag of County Cork white and red, each county has their own county flag also..and of course written Irish Gaelic is Ireland Forever!!!

Edited by Aeryn333