The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Why indeed you do have twins..I just noticed also..Congrats Dragon Kinden Azir

Before I make my rounds..

I have an annoucenement..

I bred my Silver Airmid Valeraian, today and she was most recptive to my White,Cadair Idris Snowdon..

Alas I did not get a silver egg,this time, but she gave me one white egg..la

Please make sure my lil white egg gets 10 clicks from 10 different members..and lots of views..Take good care of Arimid's my precious BD Silvers first born, and my second born..To me this is a special egg..

Go raibh maith agat ( thank you very much) all... :smile:

I see your lastest born is cracking away Goddess Dezi.. :thumbsup:

Ok now to my rounds, catch you all on the flip side..

rounds done..again..

My white hatctling just gendered female, so I have my female now..

I deciced to put Silvers first born white egg between Ma and Da on the scroll and late Fate decide if will be a boy or girl..

For I can't give away Silvers first born..

My silver had a babae, my silver had a babae!!!!!

click and watch it spin la.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Aeryn333

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why indeed you do have twins..I just noticed also..Congrats Dragon Kinden Azir

Before I make my rounds..

I have an annoucenement..

I bred my Silver Airmid Valeraian, today and she was most recptive to my White,Cadair Idris Snowdon..

Alas I did not get a silver egg,this time, but she gave me one white egg..la

Please make sure my lil white egg gets 10 clicks from 10 different members..and lots of views..Take good care of Arimid's my precious BD Silvers first born, and my second born..To me this is a special egg..

Go raibh maith agat ( thank you very much) all... :smile:

I see your lastest born is cracking away Goddess Dezi.. :thumbsup:

Ok now to my rounds, catch you all on the flip side..

rounds done..again..

My white hatctling just gendered female, so I have my female now..

I deciced to put Silvers first born white egg between Ma and Da on the scroll and late Fate decide if will be a boy or girl..

For I can't give away Silvers first born..

My silver had a babae, my silver had a babae!!!!!

click and watch it spin la.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Now that would be an amusing siggy... If only it were smaller...

And clicked your egg.

And now for something completely different...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Cool..like the Monty Python humour..

What you see next to my Silvers first born white egg, is my new Winter Solstice blueish white egg, with lil snowflakes about, perfect timing....Its a Seasonal Winter..Yule or Winter Solstice today is my holiday here, and what a snag on the abandoned page, to get a Winter seasonal egg for Winter Solstice, is the Goddess cool or what.. :cool:

Don't forget to click 'em both...

Look my purple grew up they are are together in my scroll, mother and daughter..how neat is all these wondrous dragons we have.... :smile:

Shall do rounds again while I am here.. Thanks for clicking my new eggs..

Sorry for my disappearance..I had some business over here

OMG! only one of my babys have grown up....and the others have less than...3 days...oh well...there is nothing to worry I have everyone here so there is no need for me to panic

Hi guys.

I am clicking.

I am sorry for my absence.

My beautiful white dragon Elwyn Pureheart and my black dragon DdraigDu made babae egg! Please clicky.

Thank you for taking care of them.

Also Goddess Aeryn..please help me later with my siggy to size it down nice like or something. :)

Hi guys.

I am clicking.

My beautiful white dragon Elwyn Pureheart and my black dragon DdraigDu made babae egg! Please clicky.

Also Goddess Aeryn..please help me later with my siggy to size it down nice like or something. :)

Of course I will help you on your Sig love..

Congrats on your new babae, clicky..don't forget my silver first born Goddess Mother, the Lil white ..hope you better Mother Goddess, I am improving as the days pass, though I am still eating real light..Hope the season finds you much better also.

First is no one in awe like I am, that on Winter Solistice as it is already here, that the Great Goddess has blessed me with not one, but two, of the first Winter seasonal eggs out...please click, these special babaes..a congrats would be nice.. :wink:

Congats Grand Mage on your grown up Water..

Hi guys.

I am clicking.

Of course love..Congrats on your new babae, clicky..don't forget my silver first born Goddess Mother, the Lil white ..hope you better Mother Goddess, I am improving as the days pass, though I am still eating real light..Hope the season finds you much better also.

First is no one in awe like I am, that on Winter Solistice as it is already here, that the Great Goddess has blessed me with not one, but two, of the first Winter seasonal eggs out...please click, these special babaes..a congrats would be nice.. :wink:

Congats Grand Mage on your grown up Water..

Ok Goddess Mother, the best idea, like my sig is exactly 300 by 433..to get an idea..

Now I can shribk the sig you have a fit more in if you want..Also..

If you absolutely want to keep your Sig..you migth just add a link to your scroll, I personallly like the icubators, to show off my dragons now..But if you want your Sig, add a link to your scroll, then only put your babaes, and eggs, over it.. so they'll get the clicks, and repeat views.. here let me check see how much room you got with Snag It, back in a flash..

Happy indeed, I'm having my first cup of coffee,so I'm becoming human..lol. Without morning coffee, I run on auto-pilot :P

and stand under my mistletoe every one, and pucker up. Tongue for certain people only...ha ha