The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First is no one in awe like I am, that on Winter Solistice as it is already here, that the Great Goddess has blessed me with not one, but two, of the first Winter seasonal eggs out...please click, these special babaes..a congrats would be nice.. :wink:

Happy indeed, I'm having my first cup of coffee,so I'm becoming human..lol. Without morning coffee, I run on auto-pilot :P

and stand under my mistletoe every one, and pucker up. Tongue for certain people only...ha ha

Ok under your mistletoe, now what love..I prefer something nice slow an sensuous, no tongue reguired for that.. :whistling:

I have mine up, fresh off the tree, tis traditional here, its protective as well as its um other uses..

So hop under mine also..ummm blokes you get one on the cheek being the season and all, la.. but the gals, well ummm thats another story...Well Goddess.....

Now to the other matter at hand..I was asked to do something by our Mother Goddess..who's also welocme under my mistletoe.. :wink:

Ok Goddess Mother, the best idea, like my sig is exactly 300 by 433..to get an idea..

Now I can shrink the Sig you have a fit more in if you want..Also..

If you absolutely want to keep your Sig..you might just add a link to your scroll, I personally like the incubators, to show off my dragons now..But if you want your Sig, add a link to your scroll, then only put your babaes, and eggs, over it.. so they'll get the clicks, and repeat views.. here let me check see how much room you got with UltraSnap, back in a flash..

Ok you have 454w 152 height allot of room above for eggs and wee ones, actross teh top like I do..

Also enough room for a link to your scroll..

Here is your Sig reduced to the right width, and a wee more height for your eggs and hatchlings and link to your scroll if thats what youw want to do....click to enlarge and see how it looks.

Edited by Aeryn333

First is no one in awe like I am, that on Winter Solistice as it is already here, that the Great Goddess has blessed me with not one, but two, of the first Winter seasonal eggs out...please click, these special babaes..a congrats would be nice.. :wink:

Happy indeed, I'm having my first cup of coffee,so I'm becoming human..lol. Without morning coffee, I run on auto-pilot :P

and stand under my mistletoe every one, and pucker up. Tongue for certain people only...ha ha

Ok under your mistletoe, now what love..I prefer something nice slow an sensuous, no tongue reguired for that.. :whistling:

I have mine up, fresh off the tree, tis traditional here, its protective as well as its um other uses..

So hop under mine also..ummm blokes you get one on the cheek being the season and all, la.. but the gals, well ummm thats another story...Well Goddess.....

Now to the other matter at hand..I was asked to do something by our Mother Goddess..who's also welocme under my mistletoe.. :wink:

Ok Goddess Mother, the best idea, like my sig is exactly 300 by 433..to get an idea..

If you absolutely want to keep your Sig..you might just add a link to your scroll, I personally like the incubators, to show off my dragons now..But if you want your Sig, add a link to your scroll, then only put your babaes, and eggs, over it.. so they'll get the clicks, and repeat views.. here let me check see how much room you got with UltraSnap, back in a flash..

Ok you have 454w 152 height allot of room above for eggs and wee ones, actross teh top like I do..

Here is your Sig reduced to the right width, and a wee more height for your eggs and hatchlings and link to your scroll if thats what youw want to do....click to enlarge and see how it looks.

yes I want to do this and thank you but I am not sure what I need to do. My brain is NOT working. Too many drugs. Please help me Goddess as your daughter is retardo montelbon today! LOL

I think my babies are not going to make it....I dont know why

you have more than enough clicks and views,be patient!

May the Crone open her big gob once more..Really over 1000 views is best, so if you want to rest easy, be on the safe side..the DayCare is in my Sig, it will grow that one up fast..Grand Mage...love you Maiden Goddess...don't bite to hard... :wink:

yes I want to do this and thank you but I am not sure what I need to do. My brain is NOT working. Too many drugs. Please help me Goddess as your daughter is retardo montelbon today! LOL

OK first step if you want to keep your Sig, then enlarge teh pic in my first post to you.., right click, save pic as..whatever Dani reduced Sig...then upload it to photobucket, get forum board img link there..and then put it back in your Sig, the right size..Then you know you have that far out to go with hatchlings,

and eggs..

Then if you want a link to your scroll..In your scroll click on generate incubator, check the box load to image shack, and the first option your see, is the link, copy all that HTML code..Then go to your Sig..Hit insert link button, and then hit again to name it, then name it what you want like, ie.. click to see my Dragons or whatever...

Below your sig, so your eggs and hatchlings can be on top.You'll have to get code for each one, by clicking that next to each egg or hatchling, and put them all in a row one by one..like I got them..

You not the only one, on meds, m'dear..this recovery is a pain in the arse...and as slow a treacle..

So I feel for you Goddess, much love any Q..just ask!!!

Grand Mage..since unlike the Maiden you don't post allot cause your away..To rest easy use the Daycare its Ok...It will ease your mind trust me, I worry too, and that place has helped mine allot..IME that one could use some more views quickly and thats the place to do it. Its in my Sig...No apologies needed or I'd have to be doing allot of that meself..la..