Werewolf issues

zhokar

It's been ages since I last played as a werewolf, way before Dawnguard. So now I have a perk tree. How long does it take to get one perk point? I've killed at least 10 enemies as a werewolf now and gotten none.

Also I was never introduced to any tutorial and advanced UI like the vampire quest line has. Can't open inventory, can't open my magic menu, can't see my werewolf bindings and haven't got a favorites menu.

Every time I shapeshift, all my armor is unequipped. Is this normal now? Can I change it? Also I don't recall all guards turning aggro when you switch to werewolf form. Is this too normal now?

I have SKSE and SkyRe active, but uninstalled Tales of Lycanthropy because I thought the mod was causing above "issues"...

So, can anyone help a shield brother out?

as for the armor unequip it is completely normal as normally the clothes would be ripped off during transformation.

for the perk acquisition...you have to feed on your slain enemies, just killing them is pointless

As werewolf (like vampire lord) you have no access to your inventory as in-game mechanics you are considered a beast.

So guards don't attack you while in beast form? hmm now that's interesting... :thumbsup:

So guards don't attack you while in beast form? hmm now that's interesting... :thumbsup:

They didn't use to attack me, now they do. It makes sense, I just wasn't used to it.

About the feeding, how do I do it? I can notice some UI invisble in the background, my shout hotkey gives my followers a buff, but I can't select anything. I know the Dawnguard vampire menu so I expected the same for werewolves. Did I mess my menu up with a mod or is there none?

Edited by zhokar

They didn't use to attack me, now they do. It makes sense, I just wasn't used to it.

About the feeding, how do I do it? I can notice some UI invisble in the background, my shout hotkey gives my followers a buff, but I can't select anything. I know the Dawnguard vampire menu so I expected the same for werewolves. Did I mess my menu up with a mod or is there none?

simply kill someone while in werewolf form and if you plan on pc..actually it doesn't matter , look at the dead body action button icon should appear

like in my case "press "E" to feed on the corpse" or something. It is wise to use tales of lycantrophy though (I love it in fact) think that way you should be able to set your wolfplay right.