How does Valerica survive without Blood?

s2uri

true :thumbsup:

as for Clavicus Vile...he altered the blood heritage of cyrodiil vampires ...mostly likely to annoy Hircine, as cyrodiil vampires are able to hide among common folk easily and those more powerful can enjoy their walks even in broad daylight...another hole?

as for Clavicus Vile...he altered the blood heritage of cyrodiil vampires ...mostly likely to annoy Hircine, as cyrodiil vampires are able to hide among common folk easily and those more powerful can enjoy their walks even in broad daylight...another hole?

Hircine is the father of man-beasts, such as Werewolves. He has no connection to vampires that I am aware of. Did you mean Molag Bal?

Hircine is the father of man-beasts, such as Werewolves. He has no connection to vampires that I am aware of. Did you mean Molag Bal?

Nope...I did read it somewhere though it was long time ago...perhaps cause Hircine is Vile's enemy so he tied cyrodiil vampires to a bargain, don't remember anymore, but Glenmoril wyrd witches (Hircine's followers mostly) became their enemy.