Unable to find armor mod in game

I recently downloaded this mod and installed it but there are no notes or anything mentioned on where to find it in game

https://www.deviantart.com/darigaz89/art/Presents-Day-2-580581191

I'm completely lost on where to find it, I heard you could place modded items in using construction set but when I try loading the mod in it's not working so i'm stumped at the moment on what to do.

Don't know that mod, but have you used the CS before? Should be as easy as loading the mod and it's masters (I'm guessing it's only gonna be Oblivion.esm) up and then placing the item where you want it.

I recently downloaded this mod and installed it but there are no notes or anything mentioned on where to find it in game

I'm completely lost on where to find it, I heard you could place modded items in using construction set but when I try loading the mod in it's not working so i'm stumped at the moment on what to do.

A mod like that is often called a pluginless replacer as there are only two folders e.g meshes and textures.

Q - How to install it?

A - Extract the archive into the Oblivion\Data folder and that's about it.

Also, how to know if a mod installed and working is to check the mod files in the downloaded archive then find those mod files on your HDD/SSD.

A mod like that is often called a pluginless replacer as there are only two folders e.g meshes and textures.

Q - How to install it?

A - Extract the archive into the Oblivion\Data folder and that's about it.

Also, how to know if a mod installed and working is to check the mod files in the downloaded archive then find those mod files on your HDD/SSD.

I tried doing what you said, Extracting it. It has no read me in it and the mod author didn't say anything on where IN GAME to find the items

The download looks like a modders resource to me ... it has meshes and their textures but no ESP. If you want the items in game you need to create the ESP that places the meshes in the game.

The download looks like a modders resource to me ... it has meshes and their textures but no ESP. If you want the items in game you need to create the ESP that places the meshes in the game.

Any tutorial or guide you can recommend me? Ive never done that before so Im completely brand new

Edited by Guest

A beginner's guide, lesson 1 - The Construction Set Primer should get you started, particularly section 4.4.3 Creating a New Base Object from the Table of Contents. That section is a bit sparse on details but it is complete (just a little threadbare) ... if you run into any questions ask.

Edited by Striker879