1. 1. What Platform are you

• PC
    • Xbox
    • PS3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i was playing Skyrim like crazy to get myself ready and now this. :armscrossed:

You and me both, brother. You and me both.

:down:

It pisses me off how much Bethesda has sold out to Microsoft.

I'm struck by how this is actually kind of funny, given that, unless something happened, Microsoft still owns Windows, so, in effect, they're competing with their own operating system here. Huh.

It's not REALLY that surprising. I'm guessing that Microsoft argued Hearthfire wasn't a full DLC, and thus, demanded another DLC be released a month early for 360. Kinda sucks, but not much we can do about it besides voice our displeasure.

I think I'll just install the Sea of Ghosts mod and play through that while I wait. And I still need to get my main character prepped for Dragonborn, AND I'll probably start Far Cry 3, AND I plan on making a badass vampire to take over Skyrim, AND I'll probably play through Dawnguard with my main char. I think I'll be fine, but this exclusivity thing still bothers me.

I also want to play Far Cry 3 but the Swearing sets me off, especially the Video of the Bad Guy saying F-ing this and F-ing that every second sentence, yea dude we get it, your Insane.

I hope we can still atleast Pre-Order the PC Version from Steam

You haven't played Borderlands 2 Torgue dlc yet have you http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Sad news that its been delayed though.

Hopefully Microsoft isn't making them hold it back and there's an actual development reason for it. It's just kind of a d*** move to not let them release it in time for Christmas, when a lot of people buy (or in some cases, get bought for them) all the games they're going to play for the rest of the winter months. With the Steam Holiday sales, I'm hoping to get a nice little catalog and nothing else for quite a while.