In-Game crashes. What is wrong in my load order?

Jonnywah

I cleaned any duplicate to master files from WARZONES. I did notice quite a few conflicted entries (red), but I wouldn't want to mess with them.

Upon testing after the clean, I got through a fight with WARZONES generated NPCs, but then crashes when fighting a vanilla NPC.

I have disabled WARZONES, footsteps and any other mods that change NPCs. Except Immersive Armors/Weapons and Automatic Variants.

I shall test again and see if the crashing still persists.

Edited by xKage_

I cleaned any duplicate to master files from WARZONES. I did notice quite a few conflicted entries (red), but I wouldn't want to mess with them.

Upon testing after the clean, I got through a fight with WARZONES generated NPCs, but then crashes when fighting a vanilla NPC.

I have disabled WARZONES, footsteps and any other mods that change NPCs. Except Immersive Armors/Weapons and Automatic Variants.

I shall test again and see if the crashing still persists.

Also you used BOSS correct? If you check the Tabs in BOSS it should say which mods need cleaning.

All of that done. I was able to play for quite a while after these fixes, but I eventually got a random crash when exploring. I'll troubleshoot more tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Alright. Once you're playing tommorow when you get a crash, paste the papyrus log from that new crash and I'll help where I can from there.

• 1 month later...

Hey Folks,

since yesterday I´ve got some trouble with CTDs. It happend two times in the forrest arround Falkreath during walking. I´ve created a logfile and two jpg-files (NMM with load order & installed mods).

Here is the complete report hosted.

I´ve tried to google for some significant lines but I don´t know how to deal with it. Recently I´ve installed the NPC "Vilja" and I play currently the quest with her bottle.

Yesterday I´ve installed a mod for a divorce from the standalone NPC "Jessica" and I also used it. Maybe it is a reason for the crashes but I don´t know.

If somebody could help me it would be great.

best regards

Edit: I´ve made a BOSS check and here´s the BOSS-log in html. I try to fix what the log tells me but maybe there are some other reasons. I also know about the problems with Sounds Of Skyrim - mods. Unfortunately there are no similar mods and it´s really hard to abstain from these sound-mods. I also don´t know if Sounds Of Skyrim causes the crashes at all. My savegames are appr. 10-11 MB / Character level 36

Edited by Smoothie5