few mods that i think are a given

nphaintgay

well i have a few cool ideas first, Mad Max Armor the leather pants and coat would be Awesome

also how does the Terror dome sound if u could either fight monsters or make it an online thing vs your character against a freinds or online i know oblivion had some modders that made it online there were 2 different online mods i believe, but only one made it and it still isnt complete, ino that there wud be alot of animation modding to do but what if some1 could use there source code or whatever its called and start from there other than scratch, that is if its if any1's interested just an idea.

and for those thinking of creating new lands or a new building or something THINK, BARTER TOWN lol, ya i like mad max and think it would be ultimate if any1 of these mods were created.

id also like to know what your thoughts on my ideas are modder or just player ive got more to come.

• 3 weeks later...
I second this. I grew up watching The Road Warrior with my Dad, has to be my all time favourite movie. I know we already have the leather armour, but it just doesn't look right. Anyways hopefully someone will pick this up, if only because it's not another request for an m4.m16. :)

Archived