Eden Castle BETA released! Check it out

inggrish

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21130 I wanted to edit the topic of my last post (New awesome castle) but I couldnt work out how, so Iv just made a new post. This is the BETA for Eden Castle, which is about 90% complete and is looking awesome. Full of unique meshes and textures, and secrets and a huge armory; it really does have something for everyone; so do check it out!!!!

Cheers all

Matt (Inggrish)

Lets say that I cant find the castle... I looked along the road NE from Leyawiin and didnt see any marker, then I flew over there on Midas' carpet...didnt see anything there either...WHERE IS IT?!?!?!

Believe me it is there. Look at this screenshot for a location.

Still not found it???

Matt

Lol i'm an idiot the esp wasnt loaded!!! Hahaha, very nice job... although some of the wooden doors inthe private quarters opened up to black holes. Also i think you should consider asking the guy that did the rowboats mod if you could compile because...that way the rowboats woul work. Anyway, very nice job I enjoyed it a lot. Also there is a modders resource you might want to use ... the moving book case mod which lets you conceal hidden passageways behind book cases, with book levers. Very interesting. I only found one of the secret pasages, and couldnt seem to find the armory, but I did love the gardens and the rooftop accessability. 9/10 from me!!!

Archived