Carcass for Bears/Wolves/Sabercats

bbinnebose

I've found it a bit random that you get attacked by wolves in the middle of the day just off the beaten path. It might help a bit with immersion if there were some random dead animal carcass's(or human) for the Skyrim carnivores. Like maybe have the carcass spawn with the wolves/bears.sabercats, not all the time but maybe random?

It's just strange you travel this vaste wild country but you never see anything dead or rotting, just clean white bones.

I kind of like this request, it would be trivial to edit the leveled lists for predators and prey to add some dead ones, but there aren't any "decaying animal corpse" meshes and I suck at modeling.

That's something what came to my mind earlier today.

Adding dead deers, elks, bunnies to predator lists, but this would cause minor chance for heavy failure. (Imagine, dead bunny, elk and deer at the same location but no wolf anywhere )

Anyway, Skytest sounds like nice, maybe I should try it too.

Not sure if it causes problems with my current mods though..

Well, I'll try and see.

Anyway, Skytest sounds like nice, maybe I should try it too.

Not sure if it causes problems with my current mods though..

Well, I'll try and see.

SkyTEST does do some really cool things. One of the problems I've noticed is that it does a whole lot of cool things, which always seem to make a lot more things even more complicated when other mods get involved, as is what usually happens. I tinker around in the CK here and there, nothing major, and seem to find that sometimes the mods that make just some little changes here and there let everything work together much more smoothly. Realistic Animal Behavior, on the other hand, seems to mostly make some changes to a few AI packages without getting too involved in other things.

If you don't use too many mods or don't feel like doing some dirty work to make everything play nice, SkyTEST does a lot of cool stuff. RAB does a few cool things too, without getting too complicated.