Growing Up In Skyrim Original to Special Edition Conversion

gwentheotaku

Hello!

I just want to start this off by saying that I am very new to mods for Skyrim in general, so if there is an obvious solution to this that I am not aware of, I apologize in advance.

There's a mod that I have been wanting to try for a while, called Growing Up In Skyrim. It is an original Skyrim mod, not made for Special Edition. I did a bit of digging, and found several post and tutorials that said that I have to put the mod into the creation kit to switch it from form 43 to form 44. I did this, and tried to launch the game, but it won't even start. I tried opening it with SSEEdit, but I don't have the slightest clue what anything that is in there means. Finally, I came here, and tried to use the information on the pinned post on this thread. I downloaded the BSA extractor (Bethesda Archive Extractor) and used it on the BSA file, but it still wouldn't launch. Any help or tips would really be appreciated!

P.S.: I use MO2, just in case that is of any help.

Thanks,

Gwen

That mod would need several things (BSA, textures ,meshes ,animation)converted to support Special Edition.If it was only an esp,then it could be converted to form version 44 in the 64 bit creation kit.

It hasnt been updated for 6 years and the author hasnt been active for 6 years so you will have to convert the mod yourself.

Cathedral Assets Optimizer - can be downloaded from here and is a tool that attempts to make the process a bit easier.There is good info on the description page and you can post in that thread if you have problems.