Need help with my Skyrim.

Plaguesbread

2012-12-05_00001.jpg

It seems I have negative damage for all 1H weapons except for daggers. I don't know how to fix this, somebody please help.

To add, the 'increases your enchanting ability by xxx%' items don't work anymore for some reason. I think I might've gone too high using the restoration potions and other stuff trick. I remember crashing the game over 20 times, as the value was too high. Now i'm stuck with this for the past few months, I'm not sure how to get rid of it..Cheers

Also second question, is there any possible way in which I may RESPAWN/RESET ALL NPC's from skyrim? I've killed almost all of the non-important ones, but now I want them around. Is there any command/mod I can use? Thanks

For the first one; I don't have a clue about the cause, nor

a solution at this time.

For the second: in the console type; player.placeatme <Base ID> # to spawn i.e an NPC (# equals to amount).

I'm not aware of a Skyrim wide reset command so you'll have to do one by one.

Using this list here is useful for spawning lost/dead npc.

NPC Base IDs

If some of the bodies may not have disappeared yet, click the body and type; Resurrect

Edited by Mekii

No, mods do not seem to affect that. Whenever I start a new character, however, none of the broken damage values appear for those type of weapons.

Your problem could still be with one of the mods. Sometimes info from a mod will remain inside a save even after the mod is removed.

the "-" might just be noting that the display can't show the full length of the number. have you tryed striking anything with 1 handed weapons to see how much damage they take?