CTD problem: Bad script in "Bound until Death" DB Quest

RaulCuevas

I'm starting to get CTD's just after finishing the quest "Bound until death" of the dark brotherhood, and sorting things out, I have the exact same problem this person had in one topic from some time ago:

"Before I post my papyrus log I think I should explain what (I think) is going on:

The CTD is related to the Dark Brotherhood quest "Bound Until Death", the one which you have to assassinate Victoria Vici at her wedding. Specifically, one of the bards that only spawns during the wedding.

The npc named Lodi(refid 000d5637). After going through my log, I literally only found the below repeating itself non-stop during the whole duration:

[08/26/2012 - 05:43:42PM] error: (000D5637): has no AI process, so no idle can be played..

stack:

[ (000D5637)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (0010C67B)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67B.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67B.psc" Line 88

[08/26/2012 - 05:43:42PM] error: (000D5637): has no AI process, so no idle can be played..

stack:

[ (000D5637)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (0010C67A)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67A.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67A.psc" Line 32

Isn't he supposed to "despawn" after the quest is done? Could it be that the game tried to despawn him but didn't do it completely? I tried to move him to me and kill him with console command, needless to say that didn't turn out well. The commands worked but he just wasn't there, the scripts kept trying to run though. I remember having a somewhat similar problem before with dunBluePalaceArenaSCRIPT.pex, during which the refid for Pelagius the Suspicious and the arena script was filling up my log. That problem was fixed with this. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance. "

Hopefully, I had a backup save from before doing the quest and I was able to keep playing from there. The thing is, I have the acrive quest in my log, but the "event" of the wedding that triggers the bad script won't activate as long as I don't enter Solitude. I've tried some workouts and none have worked 'till now:

- Bringing Victoria to me using "moveto player" command to kill her: the result is the script triggering anyway, even if I later go to Solitude and confirm the Lodi character isn't there. It is as if as soon as I have Victoria near me when the quest is active, the script will run anyway, even if the bard never spanws.

- Killing the bard normally and using "markfordelete" on him - the script keeps running anyway.

- Killing the bard with the console, when I'm in a location far away from Solitude - same reason.

So, can somebody tell me if there's a way to fix this stuff with a file I could download, like the ones that fixed problems with "dustdroprandom" and "dunbluepalacearena"? Maybe you can work with the CK to permanently delete the bard from the quest, or anything? Have anyone had this particular problem also.

Thanks beforehand, guys! Any help will be greatly aprecciated.