WALL-E

Maksie99

I have an idea for a new NPC for Fallout 3. Now, for those who are unfamilliar with the movie WALL-E, it's about a robot who roams the earth (which was abandoned by humankind) looking for trash. Since the setting of the movie is a bit like Fallout 3, I thought it might be fitting.

Now you might be thinking, ''What would be the use of this?'' Well let me explain. Many items and weapons that are creatable in Fallout 3 require certain object. Most of these are random junk. But what if there was some kind of way to find these a bit more easily? And that's where WALL-E comes in. He would drive around with about a dozen of random junk items on him, and if you kill him you can get your hands on them. There would be multiple WALL-E's driving around the wastelands.

So, how do you like my idea?

Or we could not murder and steal from the cute little robot!

His mobile deployer thing could just be a special shop hidden somewhere in the wastes. Have Wall-E as an NPC that sells you stuff, dig? Somehow including Eve would be sweet too.

I don't care what people say, I freakin loved Wall-E. Cute, feel-good movies are good for the soul.

Archived