ENB Editing Issue - Interior settings modify all locations/times?

Goliatron

I have been trying to create a custom ENB based on ENBseries 119.

At some point in my editing and switching back to the game, invariably, I lose the individual day/night/interior separation of control! The internal controls become the only controls that change anything, and they change EVERYTHING. When I began the enbseries.ini edits, I had control of all three. But something happens (no idea WHAT) that causes me to lose that, and the interior controls begin to control all areas and times.

I started with the stock ENBseries 119 setup from ENBdev, so the cause is not a mismatched .fx file.

I am no stranger to modding or to ENB specifically; I have spent hours upon hours editing other people's ENB profiles which I have downloaded. This issue is beyond my comprehension.

Can I be the only one having this issue?? Please help!!! Pulling my hair out.

Edited by Goliatron

Still happening... Starts out normal, can edit all areas individually. Then... Nope, only interior effects everything. It doesn't even seem to require a Skyrim restart for this to happen. How can I be getting this consistently, with several different ENB files, and no one else even mentions it?? :wallbash:

The only thing that springs to mind with your problem is the settings for ENBs Night / Day Detector settings. If you're not familiar with this, it's in the enbseries.ini file and it controls enbs deifining of the lighting divide between day and night. Put in the wrong values into the detector settings can result in a complete lack of change when editing day lighting values (during the daytime) and relies soley on night lighting values.

These settings caught me out once too, as I had no idea why my night lighting values were changing daytimes. Also on some enbs, the night lighting settings affected interiors too, so this could also explain all 3 areas (day, night, and interiors) all being adjusted at once.

I'd try using the detector settings from another enbseries.ini (preferably the original file from enbseries' website) and see if it improves anything.