Question about Dyndolod and smashed patch. [Replies are very appreciated <3]

Murkrow900

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi and first of all thanks for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate you taking the time to help me a lot, so, thank you for that :smile:
Ok so here's the story guys.
So i just started modding Skyrim SE again since i felt like it was the perfect opportunity with the rise of the corona virus.
However i haven't modded in many years and it's taken me at least 2-3 days just to get all the mods installed which puts me at about 238 active plugins.
What remains for me to do is to figure out if i wanna use a tree mod or not as well as start installing the LOD stuff and then engage with Dyndolod. I also read somewhere that these days bashed patches and stuff like that has generally speaking been replaced by something called "the smashed patch"?
I never was any good with doing merged/bashed patches and stuff but i heard this smash stuff is a lot easier to do. It could be worth mentioning that i have never used Dyndolod in the past on my own. Is there some things i should know and if so which guides should i follow? I really like Gamerpoets/Gopher.
Could be worth mentioning that I know how to clean stuff (i think) and I've managed to keep the errors to a 0 in LOOT. If i understood LOOT correctly the only things that remain for me to do according to it is clean stuff.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my questions are the following.
  1. Should i install Skyrim flora overhaul if i want a good tree overhaul that isn't too complicated nor won't impact performance too much? I don't want anything super fancy but i do want lods and stuff to work properly and not look like crap.
  2. Should i install Indistinguishable Billboards, Terrain Lod Redone, HD lods Textures SE, Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Dyndolod before i make a smash patch?
  3. Based on the stuff i have left to do with my mods before i can start playing what order would you suggest me as a rusty average/novice modder to do these things in?
  4. Also would be incredibly grateful if someone took a quick peak at my load-order and told me if I'm missing something important or should rethink keeping a mod that you think is bad for my game etc. I really value keeping 60 fps at all times and having a good enough looking game.
  5. Final question. Do you guys have any specific recommendations how to setup my inis? I remember oldrim having lots of ini/prefs tweaks, especially if you didn't use an Enb (which i don't do due to liking it as it is and preferring more fps). I don't remember a lot about inis so if there's a one-stop-shop kinda solution that'd be very cool:)
You've helped me in the past and i just wanna say thank you for being such a great community. Looking forward to your replies! :smile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my load-order https://pastebin.com/kzj8tYQT <---

PS. I posted this on /r/skyrimmods/ but they said they didn't know how to solve these things so i figured I'd ask the best people out there here on the Nexus :)

Here are some other minor issues I've been having. I think it could have something to do with Enhanced lights and FX?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3OayCmyeU <---- Minor on/off flickering in the Alternate start cell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjzsafpBw-I&feature=youtu.be <---- Minor on/off flickering for a smoke brazier in Solitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHTN1eGQ8EY <---- Minor flickering near a rock outside the lighthouse in Solitude. Possible issue with a texture mod? I run noble skyrim/rustic/nordic snow/Forgotten retex/Embers HD/Arctic frost redux/blended roads/Majestic mountains/ethereal clouds/just ice 2k/enhanced night sky/SMIM

I just uploaded them so quality will increase real soon.