Implementation of New Nuka Colas into the Game

mahahkambaha

Nuka Cola is a pretty fun franchise to experiment with, so why not add additional flavors into the game for consumption? First off, Nuka Clear should be implemented, after one solves the Nuka Cola Clear Quest; Using the recipe they found they can start the machines anew witha high enough science skill and make maybe 20 bottles of the stuff. Maybe gives some to Sierra Pietrovita, just for laughs. Wow, looking back at what I just wrote, this would be a pretty big quest to make, and I know it's a little much, but if it could be done, I would greatly appreciate it.

But coming back to the original idea, I also believe that other, experimental flavors should be strewn throughout the Capital Wasteland, such as Nuka Proton, with an orange tint, bottle and flavor, or Nuka Boson, a mystery flavor Nuka. PHYSICIST HUMOR!!!! Anyways, that's the end of my rant. Please comment and/or critique.

Don't forget diet Nuka-Cola! Heck while your at it why not add other sodas? Lemon lime, various fanta like fruit flavors, cream soda, root beer, ginger ale and a mr.pibb/dr.pepper like soda. :P

Well this guy's on the right track. Come on people, while you're reading this post think of some flavors. Create back stories! Was your soda as successful as Nuka Vanilla. or a complete failure like Nuka Cherry? The modding community can't help us if they don't know our preferences!!!

Perhaps with the G.E.C.K we can make a mod were the player can hunt down Nuka brand soda recipes put them into mass production and make money trading vast quantities to Caravans? I could picture managing entire soda factories deciding which syrups to produce upgrading on site defenses like turrets and robots and fighting off raders. And eventually if you don't find them in time others will find and produce recipes and compete with you for market shares and while doing so attempt to sabotage your plants and steal your recipes! As you micromanage your empire you will have to decide how to stomp out the enemy. Do you brave there defenses and attack guns blazing? Run them out of business? Make a lucrative offer they can't refuse? Poison there syrups to give them such a bad name no one will buy from them? It's up to you! :devil:

Perhaps with the G.E.C.K we can make a mod were the player can hunt down Nuka brand soda recipes put them into mass production and make money trading vast quantities to Caravans? I could picture managing entire soda factories deciding which syrups to produce upgrading on site defenses like turrets and robots and fighting off raders. And eventually if you don't find them in time others will find and produce recipes and compete with you for market shares and while doing so attempt to sabotage your plants and steal your recipes! As you micromanage your empire you will have to decide how to stomp out the enemy. Do you brave there defenses and attack guns blazing? Run them out of business? Make a lucrative offer they can't refuse? Poison there syrups to give them such a bad name no one will buy from them? It's up to you! :devil:

YES. Keep 'em comin, folks.

Sounds awesome.

What about something akin to Bioshock's backstory with Plasmids?

Through a series of Holotapes, you unravel a conspiracy between Nuka-Cola and the US Government to plant psychoactive chemicals into new batches of their beverage in order to placate and subdue the population in the escalating nuclear climate, preventing dissent and rioting and, with any luck, keeping the USA from imploding at the cost of the liberties and freedom of its people.

Perhaps you could find one or two surviving bottles of this 'Special Cola', who you could slip to NPCs, lulling them into a trance-like state, much like the Mezmetron.

Archived