Zombie (post) Apocalypse

Angelsilhouette

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just putting in my 2 cents. if you make this mod you have to ask youself one very important question.

Are you going to make your zombies like those from 'I Am Legend' (fast but hurt by the light), 'Dawn of the Dead' (fast and not effected by the light), or realistic like from 'The Zombie Survival Guide' (slow, uneffected by sunlight, only killable with head shot, and have SUPER duper perception)?

if your going to make them like those from I Am Legend, then at the lincoln memorial have big lights pointed at the white stairs up to the memorial, and have two or three pointed at the dirt path leading to the memorial but spread out a bit. Then have a few friendly robots on the steps to assist you. At night you can activate an event where if you press a button in the memorial a siren or loud noise sounds and then a ton (im talking 100ish) feral ghouls come out of the subway tunnels and start running towards the memorial.

Since there is only one way up it would be a defendable place, and since it is night it would be hard to see what is coming at you.... that is until you see movement in one of the lights on the dirt path. Then suddenly the single movement turns into the frantic thrashings of a hundred ghouls all headed towards you. As they start climbing the well lit steps you see exactly what you're up against, and you poo your pants. eventualy (because a constant stream would be needed) you would be pushed back from the stairs and all the robots on the stairs would be destroyed. you have to retreat to Lincols feet where a few more robots helpers are waiting. then the zombies come charging through the greatwhite pillars, and from every other direction through everyone of the holes in the building. Just think that scene over in your head and try to tell me it wouldnt be the coolest thing ever in fallout 3.

Oh and if your going for realistic, read the zombie survival guide. its a really good book.

I saw the screenshots and I have two suggestions:

1. The zombies look like clones. It's nice if you make several zombie models to make things interesting and not look the same. Facing zombies are cool. Facing a clone zombie army is not. It's understandable if differentiating NPC models isn't at the top of your list right now, but it would be good it you can get round to it.

2. The area is too big. Are you making a new landmass?

Why not make the situation like in Call of Duty World at War zombie mode?

Think about it. You're trapped inside a deserted house with doors and windows boarded up and zombies coming from all directions trying to burst through the windows and doors.

For Fallout 3, you could make a believable outdoors camp with a main building with an access to its rooftop. It should give the player a lot of positions to shoot from.

Cheers and good luck.

Looking forward to your finished work.

• 1 month later...

i Made a Post like this but i have Better a Better Idea all the zombies should be in the Center of DC if you cant wait till dark to kill them then they will be Under Ground and there should be a Nest of them where they all flock to and there should be a Mother Ghoul and it should be almost impossible to kill her but i f you can then ghouls will start dieing off maybe?

but if you place them all in a some what enclosed Area and only make Swarms of them come from the unders ground that would be sweet and would not jam up your PC

Sounds to me like it would make a pretty good mod.

I would download it anyway. It would go great with MMMF3.

illyism if you're creating this mod, I'll be sure to get it, and rate it.

I got you tracked, so I can get it soon a your done making it. Keep 'er up!