Increased Scope Zone

Deleted927361User

Would it be possible to increase the zoom on the sniper rifle (and its unique variants) and not the Scoped Magnum (and Blackhawk)? If so can someone please double its zoom so snipers like me can manually shoot better from farther away with better accuracy (since you can put your crossairs on the target better)

Absolutely, it's even easy enough to do yourself. ^.^

But for ease, I'll see if I can PM you with an ESP file I modified to do that as well as reduce the spread so that your shot goes downrange as you intend it instead of drifting so far off target.:)

Can't seem to figure out how to PM it, I don't have an option to add a file as an attachment. >.< Going to have to find a place to host it.

-edit-

Ok, I've put it on rapidshare for you two. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/168945944/Accu...Rifles.esp.html

This was originally a mod I downloaded from TESnexus by Phobos2077, but the spread was a bit nuts so I had to go in and reduce it so that the bullet would go downrange like it would in the real world. While I was in, I went ahead and increased the zoom by quite a lot; I also increased the muzzle velocity (or think I did, anyway).

The zoom on this is so much that you will see the low res versions of buildings and background details when you scope them. However, if you can see the little spot moving in the distance of a person or animal, this will zoom right up on them and you can try to pop them in the eye. Now even though there is no arcing on the bullet, even though the spread is next to nil, even though the range on this weapon is over a mile (if the numbers in the esp represent feet and not inches or some other weird unit of game measurement like finger lengths or something), you will still occasionally miss what appears to be a perfect shot at long range; however you're so far off that it doesn't seem to alert them to your presence. There are times when I've got the crosshair square in the center of a target's chest and it takes me an entire magazine just to make a single hit, but they never notice me until I do finally hit them if they manage to survive a sneak critical with the Victory Rifle.

Is it perhaps possible to get a version that works for the Valhalla and Imported rifle? I almost never use the original sniper since I prefer bolt action.

I was going to, but I didn't know if it was ok being that I was using Phobos' mod as a base. I sent them a PM asking if I could, but they never replied.

Archived