Theme modification for Megaton house

Underpower

Didn't see this in the nexus files or the first 10 pages of this forum, so here it goes: The one thing that REALLY disappointed me in FO3 (yeah, I'm easy to please, took the game for what Bethesda gave) that I thought made perfect sense was a clean bed after the purchase of a theme.

My first play through I ponied up 1700 some caps worth of blood soaked armor for a theme, thinking that some clean sheets would come with decorations. That was my whole motivation. A clean bed. No dice. Reload, retry, repeat. Get a NEW bed with lover theme, but the original is still garbage and on top of that, if I WAS able to bring somebody home (different request, will whine about that *after* the GECK comes to save us all) maybe they wouldn't want to sleep on the floor. Next to the door. Getting cooked by the butler's engine exhaust. Because even post nuclear semi-barbaric scavangers living off of radiated 200 year old snacks (only MOSTLY disappointed in that, not VERY disappointed, 200 years, wtf Bethesda) don't want to sleep in that pile of garbage called a bed... ok, maybe they would, but I want clean sheets for my caps.

tl;dr Any theme purchase gives a clean bed in Megaton house.

I think i saw a mod that made all the beds clean, but i don't think anyone has your specific requirements met. Still, you, or someone else could change that mod to suit your needs.

I fail at modding, having never tried. I'm inclined to start with FO3 if I don't see some of the things I want... Additional themes, for example. But I am waiting for the GECK, rather than get started then have to learn a new tool. So I made the request. But it's no biggie, I'm going Tenpenny for a while.

Archived