YO!! Like I asked a question PEOPLE!!!

Xithane

I have the Nexus Mod Manager 0.34.0....and am Running Skyrim....also have SKSE.....

BUT!!!

I can't seem to download any of the MODS from SkyrimNexus.....!!!

Does ANYONE have a clue!?!?!

I can get mods from Steam just fine!

Thanks for any info.

Try the "Open Beta Feedback" section of the Nexus ... it's almost guaranteed that you're going to find the solution there.

If not, be a bit more specific ... like, "I choose the mod click on NMM download and then there's a big fat wait and absolutely

nothing happens or I choose the mod and NMM does open (or is already open) but then zilch happens or

I choose the mod click on the NMM download and something does happen but the mod doesnt show up on the list ".

You see what I'm getting at ? ... based on your response people might be able to pinpoint your problem.

Edited by Nintii

Being specific is always helpful. Computers are amazing magical boxes full of sparks, and asking such a simple question as "Why doesn't it work? See, it doesn't freaking work. Why don't this work?" doesn't usually accomplish much besides angering the spirits that make the sparks.

Alrighty then....I pick the explanation below because that's pretty much what happens. I click the Download using NMM button....nada happens....look in my membership area, downloads....and there's a 3 hour wait on the mod....after that 3 hours...nothin.

"I choose the mod click on NMM download and then there's a big fat wait and absolutely

nothing happens"

You do know that if the download with manager button doesn't work properly (for whatever reason), that you can still download the mods manually and place them in the folder you set up for that upon installing NMM, then have NMM install it that way, right? The 3 hr wait is to endorse, not to download...