adoption

Lionelch

I must say, even though I've already adopted Hroar and Sofie, I wouldn't mind adopting Runa, too. She was kind of nice and all when I arrived to the Orphanage to...well, pick one of them. Problem is, there are only two beds in that room where the children sleep, but I'm sure we would think of something :D

I wish Hearthfire didn't introduce four more adoptable children, I always wind up adopting Sofie (selling flowers in the coldest city in Skyrim? I keep thinking of "The Little Match Girl") and Lucia (she's begging, fer chrissakes) because they have it the worst of them all. At least the two boys have jobs and the rest of them have the orphanage (minus Grela, stab stab).

:(

Nope. Two sprogs is your lot.

And yet the house I built has five beds.

I must say, even though I've already adopted Hroar and Sofie, I wouldn't mind adopting Runa, too. She was kind of nice and all when I arrived to the Orphanage to...well, pick one of them. Problem is, there are only two beds in that room where the children sleep, but I'm sure we would think of something :D

I adopted Runa, because she seems like a violent, grave-robbing little adventurer in the making and I need someone to carry on the legacy.

I gave her a Legendary wooden sword of Fire and Shock damage. It's more lethal than a baseline Dragonbone sword. :thumbsup:

Edited by Relativelybest

Wife, Heitman (Sorry, Steward... getting hyped up for Morrowind-esque culture again), Bard, self, 2 kids, Carriage driver...I think you may need more beds.

I wasn't planning on hiring a steward, I see no point in having a carriege driver and I definitly don't want a bard. Heck, I'm even thinking about finding some way of divorcing my wife, because frankly she creeps me out a bit.