Who here actually still plays EVE?

AReaver

'Quit the game this morning, I'm sick of the inept devs and even worse GMs.

I spent the last few weeks being verbaly attacked by a corp every few minutes, constantly. I block one guy, they make a new alt. Because of that, or some other lame excuse, the GMs refused to take action, and it eventualy got so bad, and they felt so untouchable, I simply didn't bother logging in today, and I know I never will again. I had a good run, just under 3 years, and made it past the billion mark, but th community and the devs have gotten so bad now, and the game's gotten so boring, I have nothing left to play for, or to pull me back in, RIP EVE, yet another wonderful game utterly ruined by inept, moneygrubbing devs, in this case, who seem more interested in selling fanfest tickets than fixing the hideously broken game.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

still play eve online, except ive not been logging in last week between a bunch of new agmes i bought, and the fact that my alliance recently invaded a C6 from our C5, only to find out the C6 was home to our coalition's capital-fleets that we accidentally wtf-pwned.

Alliance: Surely You're Joking, the ONLY reliable US-TZ wormhole mercenary aliance.

would say my ingame name, but would rather not have some of my alliance mates know who it was who said we accidentally killed of a blue capital fleet. (though my inactivity prolly gives me away anyways, hopefully none of my alliance mates read these forums)

Name: Mack'attack

Corp: Enigmatic Industrial

Alliance: Mortal Destruction

SP: 11-12 mill i forgot exact

I would play but i need to get a plex haha other then that i use to play it all the time

Edited by CM9

Played for about 3 years, took a 5 year break, went back for 3-4 months, quit again. In the time I was away the number of disorganised corps/alliances in nullsec was offputting. Shame, game can be fun with the right people... otherwise you're stuck in highsec mining crap and running lvl4s... and lvl4s just get so boring.

ThargoidCSM 40Mill SP

Distributed Logic 25mill SP

• 2 months later...

Name: AndreWanJinn

Corp: Malevolent Intentions

Alliance: Ineluctable

SP: 30 mil

I've been playing for a while now, and I quite enjoy solo and small-gang pvp. My alliance does pretty much only that and we have great fun flying and pewing. I'm also once of the main fc's because it's fun to do, and a director in my corp.

All in all I think that qualifies as: I play waaay more than I should!

And there I was considering re-activating my 3 accounts... after checking plex prices i very quickly reconsidered! 600mill a plex :O

And there I was considering re-activating my 3 accounts... after checking plex prices i very quickly reconsidered! 600mill a plex :O

Plex prices are going to plummet soon. CCP has addressed this issue in a dev blog yesterday, and eve is being patched today with changes that are intended to help reduce the price. The price was already down to 570 when I checked earlier today.

So there is hope :)

Nice :) would be cool to get back into it. But 3 accounts atm means 1.8bill a month... quite a lot of grinding :/ Last time I went back I played for 2-3 months and made about 7billion in month 2 but not sure i can sustain that. The key is a good low or null sec corp but i had bad luck with that last time and ended up quitting again.