No Jordis?

Brennan

I just became thane of Solitude, bought the house, got the thane gear and all that and...no Jordis...anywhere. I'm thinking this is a hearthfire bug, the only mods I have that affect companions are UFO and Ely's uncapper (which never caused this before). Has anyone run into this before? I've done the thane quests several times before and this is the first time I've noticed companions not spawning. (although once before J'zargo vanished on me mid quest) o_O

I haven't run into this exact thing before but I was recently looking at a mod that made the Markarth and Windhelm housecarls women...thats when I realized I didn't get a housecarl in Markarth. I guess I just assumed that house didn't come with a housecarl for some reason or maybe I didn't do enough to get one. I bought the Markarth house before I got Dawnguard, Hearthfire or started using UFO so in my case its not related to them...I have the Unoficial Skyrim Patch installed through Steam and have almost since I bought Skyrim. Edited by Jennifur68

Do you have the UFO compatibility mods downloaded? I know it sounds silly but they do have one for hearthfire and one for Dawnguard.

I don't think so, I just re-dl'd UFO and missed those. (duh...) :facepalm: