[LE] When opening creation kit it immediately closes

etho20

I don't know if it can help you, but the only times i had problems with the CK, it actually opened and worked, then after like 15 minutes it shut down. It was fine on Win XP but problematic on Win7. Apparently Win XP was able to work fine as is, but with Win 7, i had to update Visual C++ or .net framework, i don't recall which one it was, for the CK to work well. Maybe you could check that out if you have no other suggestions.

Have you tried uploading any mods at all from the CK? As in Bethesda for XB1 or even just for PC? If so, and you haven't removed the .bsa(s) and .bsl(s) from the "Archive/Root" or "Temp" folders, it'll repeatedly crash until those are completely removed from those two target locations.

Have you tried uploading any mods at all from the CK? As in Bethesda for XB1 or even just for PC? If so, and you haven't removed the .bsa(s) and .bsl(s) from the "Archive/Root" or "Temp" folders, it'll repeatedly crash until those are completely removed from those two target locations.

I have not, this is the first time i have ever used the creation kit