Mod request, unskilled companions

overtyped

I've found that you can modify the spspecialcharacters xml file under Modules\Sandbox\ModuleData\

Get rid of all of the fighting skills trait entries like <Trait id="BalancedFightingSkills" value="2" /> and get rid of the <Trait id="WandererEquipment" value="1" /> on each character. WanderEquipment is not actually equipment. It seems to assign skills like riding and stuff. All my companions now start with 0 in everything. I've picked up two at the time of writing this and it seems to have the added bonus of giving 15 assigned and 5 focus points. Not sure why.

I've found that you can modify the spspecialcharacters xml file under Modules\Sandbox\ModuleData\

Get rid of all of the fighting skills trait entries like <Trait id="BalancedFightingSkills" value="2" /> and get rid of the <Trait id="WandererEquipment" value="1" /> on each character. WanderEquipment is not actually equipment. It seems to assign skills like riding and stuff. All my companions now start with 0 in everything. I've picked up two at the time of writing this and it seems to have the added bonus of giving 15 assigned and 5 focus points. Not sure why.

All this does is give you some focus points, it doesn't affect attributes or let the companions start from lvl 1. This isn't right yet, but you are onto something, unless my more companions mod is messing with it.

Edited by overtyped