stealth & snipe

kllonely1

Have anyone done a super stealth armor that is super silent and invisible? Also any super silenced and extreme range sniper rifle with ample clip capacity?

The damage should be a one head shot kill, please put a scope on it with good zoom factor.

We could call it ghost armor/rifle or ninja armor/rifle.

Well, "tgm" is god mode but you get detected and whatever that would happens will happen.

I intend to sneak around at normal pace and side steps NPC/thing in the game. I wonder if I shot a NPC in a (say 100% stealth mode), would the game detect me as a hostile?

I have finish the game in "good" mode and wondering what is it like is "bad" mode.

I got an idea of how the damage detection works. It is most likely from who kill what. This means that if you use a gun and kill a good npc, all the other npcs most likely will be hostile to you. It doesn't matter how good you are at hiding, but like oblivion guards, they've got a good psychic mind.

When they mod the detection, it can be set so not every single goddamn npc is alerted when you stealth kill someone in the corner of the town.

For now, do this:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/dra6o0n/ScreenShot25.jpg

prop killling.

Archived