Tower mod no longer on Nexus?

OKSteve

I re-downloaded my mods not long ago.I can't seem to find one in particular.I can't remember the name of the mod,but it involved a new series of towers that were dotted through Whiterun Hold.Some were inhabited by Imperials,some by Stormcloaks,and others were occupied by bandits.I really enjoyed using this mod and don't recall having any problems with it.Anyone remember this mod and it's name?It's quite possible I have a copy of it on an external drive,though I haven't found it yet.Any help is appreciated.

If you downloaded the mod previously from the Nexus there will be record of it in your download history. Simply go to any Nexus page for the game in question, click on Mods at the top and select Download History on the menu that drops down. You will then be presented with a record of every mod you have ever downloaded for that game while logged in.

At the very least, this will reduce the number of potential mods to investigate.

Turns out this mod has been temporarily hidden to have issues worked on.Funny,I never had a problem.Oh well.Somehow I didn't save the zip file,just the folder with the files.Guess I'll see about making a zip out of it,so MO2 will install it.