Simple adult mod

and00r

Hello, I'm looking for a mod which gives female nudity to the original meshes. Something which looks exact to the original game, but with nudity.

I have only found a single, very old mod which does this, but the female breasts look awkward. Almost broken.

Is there a mod which gives simple, normal nudity and also looks decent?

Thanks.

HG EyeCandy Body has a number of optional body sizes that fit your request (probably C-cup normal ... maybe D-cup). Those are all non-BBBed versions.

For a similar BBBed version look at HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 (also available with either C or D cup).

If you are looking for a nude vanilla body I don't think you will find much you haven't probably already seen ... the vanilla body meshes haven't had the appeal to get much attention.

If C-cup is all right with you I highly recommend you consider EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion. It doesn't offer a D-cup variant but it does have a complete HGEC compatible clothing and armor replacer (an important consideration when moving away from vanilla bodies).

What is BBB?

Also, I remember back in the early days, pre 2010, they had a mod which does exactly what I request.

Default meshes, nothing really changed. Basically only the bra and loincloths removed, exact to original, and not strange looking.

I believe all the women in the game have C cup breasts, so that would be the only option I would consider.

The purpose is to sort of add realism to the game. Not for perversion.

And I certainly don't want to move away from vanilla bodies, the original game does them just fine in my opinion and its a bit irritating that nobody considers the original.

I mean does no option for normal nudity really exist? From what Ive gathered, it seems you need to change all the body models just for nudity. Nobody finds that a bit ridiculous?

From what I gather, the description on the HG page does not explicitly mention option for normal meshes, and I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me since I'm not familiar with the term "BBB", which makes understanding your post difficult.

I assume BBB stands for Better Boy Bodies?? Better b&@*$ Bodies???

No clue.

Better Bouncing Boobs ... there was an earlier attempt at animating female breasts that was called Moving Breasts.

- Edit - A quick search turned up this mod.

Edited by Striker879

Yeah, Vanilla bodies didn't have much appeal out of the box to most users or authors. But there is no such thing as "changing all the body models just for nudity".

In Oblivion your body comes with your clothes. What you wear "contains" a body part underneath, if any is peeking through that is. And your original unclothed body part mesh vanishes, while you wear an item.

"Pure" body replacers do only one simple thing. They replace (up to) 4 NIF files in your game folder with higher resolution (and often also nude) versions of them, which then also only affects the unclothed body, while no items are worn. That's it. The game only has those 4 (per gender). There's no different meshes for races, no different meshes for certain characters, sometimes there's not even different files for two genders. So what body replacers do is actually a very straightforward and simple thing.

But there have still been approaches to nudity in the past, long before body replacers became a thing. They were mostly horrible abominations (like skin-painted pampers and bras or similar), but that's what the majority considers Vanilla bodies themselves as, too.

If you cut the bras or underpants polygons/vertices away from the Vanilla body mesh, you'll be greeted by huge gaping holes in the mesh after all, as there's no skin underneath.

But these look pretty Vanilla to me:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/6753?

I haven't tested them though.

They should, in theory, even be compatible with Vanilla armor or clothing items, as the new skin textures will hopefully still fit. (Skin "textures" are the same for all items and nude. Only the body part "meshes" will change with each item.)

Yeah, Vanilla bodies didn't have much appeal out of the box to most users or authors. But there is no such thing as "changing all the body models just for nudity".

In Oblivion your body comes with your clothes. What you wear "contains" a body part underneath, if any is peeking through that is. And your original unclothed body part mesh vanishes, while you wear an item.

"Pure" body replacers do only one simple thing. They replace (up to) 4 NIF files in your game folder with higher resolution (and often also nude) versions of them, which then also only affects the unclothed body, while no items are worn. That's it. The game only has those 4 (per gender). There's no different meshes for races, no different meshes for certain characters, sometimes there's not even different files for two genders. So what body replacers do is actually a very straightforward and simple thing.

But there have still been approaches to nudity in the past, long before body replacers became a thing. They were mostly horrible abominations (like skin-painted pampers and bras or similar), but that's what the majority considers Vanilla bodies themselves as, too.

If you cut the bras or underpants polygons/vertices away from the Vanilla body mesh, you'll be greeted by huge gaping holes in the mesh after all, as there's no skin underneath.

But these look pretty Vanilla to me:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/6753?

I haven't tested them though.

They should, in theory, even be compatible with Vanilla armor or clothing items, as the new skin textures will hopefully still fit. (Skin "textures" are the same for all items and nude. Only the body part "meshes" will change with each item.)

thanks for explaining this to me...

going through all the mods hosted here on nexus, is a bit daunting. covering hundreds of mods, while trying to build a quality game to my tastes. one impression i get while going through all of them, is that many mods can be over the top, or make many more changes which i deem as distasteful. i also make the habbit of amusing many things because of this impression, but also because there are just so many mods to juggle, it would be too tedious to pay attention to all their descriptions or mechanics. just want to ploay the damn game :smile:

but once again, thanks for your help and explanation

Edited by and00r

From what I gather, the description on the HG page does not explicitly mention option for normal meshes, and I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me since I'm not familiar with the term "BBB", which makes understanding your post difficult.

I assume BBB stands for Better Boy Bodies?? Better *censored* Bodies???

No clue.

christ, that mod is terrible.

please... just no :laugh:

Thanks so much for finding that mod ( https://www.nexusmod...vion/mods/6753? )

Its the exact one I ran way back in the day, and is probably the only sane nudity mod for Oblivion.

Big thanks, almost impossible to find for me, since I dont know how to do advanced search for mods on the nexus and at least search through adult mods.

But to be even more honest, I kind of hate this site after all the changes, especially the new layout. Im not sure whos in charge here, but I dont feel that changing everything was not the brightest move.

I have very little motivation to actually bother locating the mystery of the advanced search fuction as its not somewhere huge and obvious.

But anyway, thanks again, great find!

Edited by and00r