Need help to make my 200 mods work!

darkanendragon

Hi everyone,

I want to play Skyrim for like the 50 time, but this time I want to refine the game with way better graphics and gameplay. So I decided to install a lot of mods to refine it, but the problem is I don't know how to make them work. I know I have to use software, which was in my list, to make those mods work correctly in order, but I don't know how to make them work.

Here is the list of mods and software I have installed, based on a video I saw on Youtube : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psKpIsms5cZlRvDgiZdzwADe4NCh2k-b/view

This is the video where I got this list : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8kEIOBoRGk

If you have better suggestions for my mods, can you make a 7-zip where all the mods are in please? I know it will be heavy, but it might be more simple than installing mods one by one and trying to config those mods to the correct setting when installing, which was one of my problems.

If you know a place where is explain perfectly how to make this work, please post the link here.

Thank you for your help!

First of all, this is a very wide subject. There are a lot of explanations and issues regarding a massive load order. So, it's similar with looking for a needle in a pile of hay. In other words, there's no single and simple solution. Sometimes a single solution works, sometimes it doesn't. Keep it in your mind.

Then, moving into your issue here, the only thing i can suggest (which is also a very basic method to "diagnose" the problem in a load order) is by deactivating all of your mods then start only with the basic game, for starter. Just basic game, with all of DLC plugins if you have any. No single mod at all. Run the game, play around for a bit, make sure you notice no problem in your vanilla unmodded game. Because if your vanilla game is already problematic, then forget about modding it.

After that, install the mods one by one, or maximum 5 by 5. Means that every 5 mods you've installed, you must test it in the game first before installing the next 5 mods. Note that you should test it rather thoroughly, especially about the stability (ie. frame rate, script lag, anything like that). If you encounter a problem, then look for a way to solve it first. Just because it's working in other people's PC, doesn't mean that it will also work in your PC unconditionally. Your PC spec can make a difference. So be moderate in modding your game. If you find some mods don't work well in your game or your PC, and you can't find any single way to make it work (asking the authors, consulting to other users, etc), then you might as well leave them and move on.

Do these steps until you successfully install all of these 200 mods and make them work in your game.