Question from a new member

xiCoNicGrEEkx

Hey guys. im new to this site and to modding, as well to skyrim for pc. I do have skyrim for xbox and im pretty far in that so i do understand how the game works, i just have one question for the pc version. since i didnt start my game yet, are there any mods i should get that can maybe skip some of the beginning stuff, or adds new stuff to make it more interesting, etc.? Im also sorry if im posting in the wrong thread or anything.

Yoo! Welcome to the Nexus! :thumbsup:

happy to have you here!

you could try out this mod

Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557

it got many endorsments and many members are using it so no trouble if anything goes wrong with it, just make thread about it and many can help you

Happy modding and Chive on friend! :laugh:

Sounds good to me, Thank You!

Yoo! Welcome to the Nexus! :thumbsup:

happy to have you here!

you could try out this mod

Alternate Start - Live Another Life by Arthmoor

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557

it got many endorsments and many members are using it so no trouble if anything goes wrong with it, just make thread about it and many can help you

Happy modding and Chive on friend! :laugh:

lol i figured id have another question eventually but not so fast... I activated the mod you showed me including the two other ones i downloaded earlier, and now when i press play the game goes fullscreen and starts the music and then it shows Bethesda but then it all goes black and exits... any idea what happend?

First Skyrim is inside this folder for me<-

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

Then right click on the icon named TESV

then Properties, and click in the tab Information, then look 5 lines down, it should say Productversion