cryolator?

k1ngk1LL

lol that "thing" made out of a crutch?

it kinda depends if they included the needed effects ingame like a freeze effect on impact... the GECK will prolly help in finding that out... the model itself has no animations at all but maybe they aint needed...

well im sure someone will unlock it and fix whatever the problem was once the cs is out. with our community and a cs, anything and everything is possible.

Don't you know? This will be included in a DLC. It will be called Mehrunes Tazor. hehehe.

This got me curious so I had to check out the file myself.

The model looks complete, there is a UV Map and even a texture for it as well. I've attached the blender file with collision pre-configured and the texture is packed into the model so it will look right if you open it and do not have the original texture (which means you need to unpack it before trying to export to NIF)

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe...maybe not. Just getting it in-game is one thing but getting it to function how they intended is another. Would be cool (no pun intended...really) if it acted like that freeze ray/spell in Midas Magic for Oblivion. ;)

Here is the 1st release using this model that I am aware of: Cryolator by balian on Dec 20, 2008.

LHammonds

Archived