[LE] Trying to rotate an animated nif in Nifskope not working (with warning)

Hey guys I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to edit a nif by changing it's rotation, but the following warning shows up and doesn't apply the transform:

On animated and or skinned nodes Apply Transformation most likely won't work the way you expected

Is there a way I can achieve what I want? I'm trying to re-purpose the farmhouseanimdoor01.nif file and want it to animate horizontally. When right-clicking on the BSFadeNode and setting the rotation, then trying to apply that rotation, that's when the warning above appears.

Because it can end with odd/weird result, same thing like skinned meshes (armor, clothing).

If you just wanted to make it horizontal, the best way is to set it horizontally with CK, besides editing the nif will affect all farmhouseanimdoor in game unless you set it as standalone.

You still can change it's translation/rotation from the nif by editing the XYZ keys on NiControllerSequence manually for both open and close than adjusting the door meshes but it's tricky process.

Thanks mate. I'm using the nif on a custom object.

The objects are created in real-time and my trigonometry skills are lacking that I can't figure out a rotation matrix to account for it. I have other models I can do that with, but they only need to rotate on 2 axis, which is easier. I need this door model to rotate on all 3, and setting that up in the nif itself would save a rotation making it a lot easier.

I could try messing with the XYZ values in the node.

So I've realised I don't need to do this at all. I was just completely misunderstanding how rotations were working in the CK. I don't even need to use one of my rotation matrices for this either. Two of the angles are constant, and the other is just an offset of the Z angle. Another example of way overthinking.