Sovngarde Bug?

Samo87

I'm playing through with a new character after completing most of the quests with an earlier one.

I have reached Sovngarde and don't remember having any problem reaching the Hall of Valour and continuing from there.

However, this time there is a dragon waiting for me as I enter from Skyrim. It is impossible to sneak past and if I kill him I am set upon by at least half dozen more. If I make it to the Stormcloak I am killed during the discussion and if I ignore him and sprint past I am killed talking to Tsun. Sprint past Tsun and lightening zaps me.

I can find no-one who has had similar problems. I have managed to kill about four dragons in quick succession before getting slaughtered but there seem to be an unending queue of them waiting for their turn to fry or freeze me.

I tought it could´ve been a mod, but I uninstalled all my dragon-related-ones, and they still appear!

Any help?

Your mods. Sovngarde isn't supposed to have any dragons except for Alduin alone. I had this problem when I had Warzones mod enabled.

Thanks bro ill try without that one

Yep warzones causes this "bug" thanks for the help!

i actually enjoyed that bug, i wish it would happen to me more often. but i only had it in one playthrough a while back.