A Mod with Pickpocket/Lockpicking Perks fused in the same Perk Tree, and the empty Perk Tree transformed in the new Skill called Forager!

renatornt2821

Lockpicking Skill is quite useless alone, and very redundant with Pickpocket. The idea is passing all Perks of Lockpicking to Pickpocket in a new Branch, and the vague Perk Tree will be used to fill perks of the Ability Forager, which is related to survivorship in a more pacific way.

The Forager Skill will have Cooking Perks (allowing to cook more meals with better and complex effects as soon as you level-up and get better perks, as well as perks to increase the magnitude and duration of foods), Resistance-to-Creatures Perks, Increase-Damage-Against-Creatures Perks, and will keep perks from Ordinator related to using Traps against animals.

To Level-Up Forager Skill, it will be necessary to use Cooking furniture, use Bear Traps, battle against creatures and collect items from dead animals/creatures by hunting.

Lockpicking Skill is quite useless alone, and very redundant with Pickpocket. The idea is passing all Perks of Lockpicking to Pickpocket in a new Branch, and the vague Perk Tree will be used to fill perks of the Ability Forager, which is related to survivorship in a more pacific way.

The Forager Skill will have Cooking Perks (allowing to cook more meals with better and complex effects as soon as you level-up and get better perks, as well as perks to increase the magnitude and duration of foods), Resistance-to-Creatures Perks, Increase-Damage-Against-Creatures Perks, and will keep perks from Ordinator related to using Traps against animals.

To Level-Up Forager Skill, it will be necessary to use Cooking furniture, use Bear Traps, battle against creatures and collect items from dead animals/creatures by hunting.

Yes, I've just read what you said in your request. Exactly! The Redundancy between Lockpick and Pickpocket is ridiculously evident. I even found a mod that implement the use of Spears, and it needs Campfire as a Master in order to show its Skill Perk Tree (through clicking on the fire).

The options to implement are very diverse. Tendo's Perkus Maximus did that and created the Skill "The WayFarer". I tried by myself create a "Standalone" version of the skill, but I only can use SSEdit, not Creation Kit, properly.