Player sit deteciton

UglyDucklingStudios

I'm trying to have a script detect when a player sits down on a specified bench. I tried running a begin OnActivate on the bench but that makes it to where the player cant sit down. It just does the zoom in thing. Anyone know how I can accomplish such a thing? I know that in Fallout 3 they did a similar thing but I just can't figure out how to do so. If anyone knows it would be great if you could explain to me how this is done.

I'm trying to have a script detect when a player sits down on a specified bench. I tried running a begin OnActivate on the bench but that makes it to where the player cant sit down. It just does the zoom in thing. Anyone know how I can accomplish such a thing? I know that in Fallout 3 they did a similar thing but I just can't figure out how to do so. If anyone knows it would be great if you could explain to me how this is done.

Just append 'Activate Player 0' to your onActivate script. That will allow your scrip to run while at the same time letting the player interact as normal.