Nord Hero Arrow

corvinusvz

Hi, this is the first topic I start here at the forum and it’s weird I thought I would never start a topic, but alas >.>

Here is my problem; I’m starting to mess around with the creation kit, and decided to buff up the ancient nord armor and nord hero weapons (also fix the bow so is upgradable), but I can’t find a way to make those awesome nord hero arrows craftable D:

Can someone point me out if there is a way to edit the nord hero arrows so they are craftable?

sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum x_x

To make them craftable you need a Recipe and to make them upgradeable you need a Temper form.

Just search for it in the object window (RecipeWeaponBLABLABLA or TemperWeaponBLABLABLA)...

Open one, rename/change ID, adjust the necessary items and in the drop down menu on the right top change the entry to your item, down below you can change the needed smithing perk or delete it from the condition window.

MAYBE (!) you have to change the weapon material type (weapon's form, right side) to the smithing perk you selected (like SteelSmithing would be WeapMaterialSteel)so it shows up in the correct forge category.

http://666kb.com/i/c9ufb15ryh2i21wad.jpg

The image shows the bow variant, should work to make NordHeroArrow craftable as well.

Edited by ghosu

To make them craftable you need a Recipe and to make them upgradeable you need a Temper form.

Just search for it in the object window (RecipeWeaponBLABLABLA or TemperWeaponBLABLABLA)...

Open one, rename/change ID, adjust the necessary items and in the drop down menu on the right top change the entry to your item, down below you can change the needed smithing perk or delete it from the condition window.

thanks!!! will try! ;D

MAYBE (!) you have to change the weapon material type (weapon's form, right side) to the smithing perk you selected (like SteelSmithing would be WeapMaterialSteel)so it shows up in the correct forge category.

http://666kb.com/i/c9ufb15ryh2i21wad.jpg

The image shows the bow variant, should work to make NordHeroArrow craftable as well.

Thank you! The arrows are craftable now, and appear on the right section of the forge. Another question though... I was tweaking the ancient nord armor and tried to change the armor material, but it seem that there is no draugr armor just weapons, do you think that it will work if y choose this? Or there is a way of creating a draugr armor material?