Francesco's mod terrain mesh problem

zaccyp

Sooo after a long day of re installs and learning a lot of new stuff when it comes to modding i finally managed to install Francesco's mod and get it to work on the GOTY deluxe steam edition simply by installing the game then installing the mod straight away. With the help of wrye bash which is awesome. So i can now save and and load properly but i have a slight problem with the terrain. All over the terrain over certain parts the ground has no texture its smooth and one colour (depending if its ground or grass and so on) but i can walk through and if i crouch i am under it at which point i can see the normal ground textured and everything, which is similar to the rest of the ground. I am 99% sure my load order is solid since wrye bash and boss give me the thumbs up so what could it be?

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]
02  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]
03  Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]
04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05  DLCHorseArmor.esp
06  DLCOrrery.esp
07  DLCVileLair.esp
08  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A  DLCThievesDen.esp
0B  Francesco's Optional Files.esp
0C  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  Knights.esp
0F  All+5AttributeModifiers.esp
10  Francesco's Slower skills x1.5.esp
11  Francesco's 10 days respawn time - 1-20 day lenght rescale.esp
12  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Hmm nope did not seem to work got the new version and the add on to that, prior to that obse since it is required. Then the patches and installed through exe files. Problem is actually quite severe now i have explored more about 60% of the ground is covered in this messed up mesh thing.