Having problems with hair helmets.

Dart98Rock

I am working on an update for one of my mods, the main part of it is turning the vanilla hair into helmets. The vanilla meshes for the hair is giving trouble, and don't want to post an update till I can fix it.

To me it looks like the mesh is clipping into the head of the character, which looks to be the causes of the area's where the head is showing. I have tried everything I can think of the past two weeks trying to fix this. The first thing I tried was editing the alpha channel for the hair, so it will go all the way around. That kind of solved it, but the hair starts to look kind of blockish. I have also messed with the .nif file in NifSkope, I raised all of the bones connected to the hair, and added the hair line underneath it. Looked fine in NifSkope, when I tested it in game, no changes in appearance. The idea of doing it how I was trying in NifSkope would be the idea way for me, it's more work but would look better, so if anyone would know how to get that way to work. Any help would be much appreciated.