Your Requests

Jared2500

Please don't post them here. Whenever I browse this forum to see how progress is going, I keep seeing requests. I understand that you want your request to be seen, but this is not the place to post them. Please post them in the proper request forum; I'm sure you can find it. I often get annoyed when nobody replies to mine (guilty of bumping, but I don't do that anymore :biggrin:), but I guess that's tough luck. Peace.

Please don't post them here. Whenever I browse this forum to see how progress is going, I keep seeing requests. I understand that you want your request to be seen, but this is not the place to post them. Please post them in the proper request forum; I'm sure you can find it. I often get annoyed when nobody replies to mine (guilty of bumping, but I don't do that anymore :biggrin:), but I guess that's tough luck. Peace.

If that per chance was directed at me, then sorry but was not makeing a request. Though it was probably poorly worded I was asking if I SHOULD waste my time on something that might not be possable. IE I was discusing the posability of doing something to add to the general pool.

If it was not then sorry for taking offence.

No, this is not directed at anyone in particular. In fact, I never even read your post, so you're in the clear :thumbsup:. I too have made posts here asking if something is possible, because that is actual mod discussion. Also, this isn't a flame towards the people who make requests on this forum, because I understand how annoying it is when nobody pays attention to your request. However, that still doesn't give you an excuse to post requests here. In fact, people will less likely want to accept or even read them.

Archived