Metalocalypse Mod

NightingalePhantom

Lately I've been watching a lot of Metalocalypse, and I started noticing how awesome the architecture in Mordhouse is.

Then I realized every episode of Metalocalypse has some tiny new detail that could be a cool mod, there's always some new basic thing that Brendon Small wants to make more metal and brutal.

Wouldn't a Metalocalypse mod have endless fun possiblities?

Already I can see a darker sky, like the eclipse spell, always appearing once a week on a night that "Dethklok" the legendary group of Bards unite for a murderous song.

You walk up to a field somewhere outside a popular city like Solitude or Whiterun, and in the middle of a field there's 5 Bards with their instruments ready to play some metal for the nords of skyrim. They could have audio files from the Dethalbum, and some of those awesome Skyrim metal covers!

As they play, the npcs in the surrounding area gather around them to listen to the music.

In classic Dethklok fashion, someone has to get hurt at the end of the show. So it would be cool if the Bards conjured up a big red troll (easy enough, right?) like monster with the song Awaken, and then you have to beat the creature and get some cool loot. Like Dethklok items, which you only get every now and then so people have to come back and listen to Dethklok.

You could give them a Dethsword, a Dramoraklok Hammer, a Dagger of The Black Klok, a Dethspell Tome, etc. Just go with the theme of Metalocalypse for the book covers, weapon designs, and everything else.

I know this is a tall order, but it can be made lore friendly to a degree, and the rest is just pure awesomeness. There's a DBZ overhaul, but no Metalocalypse Overhaul?

Imagine walking up to a huge lake and Dethklok starts saying "go into the water, live there, die there..." and you notice the bards are using magic to come out of the water surrounded by some healing spell looking effect and they're playing that song Dethwater? I mean, the whole idea is just giving me chills the more and more I think about it.

Random encounters with Dethklok, a ritual concert every Fridas at 3 AM, and the crazy cool loot?

Color me excited!! Someone get back to me on this, I can at least help you with the song files, and also I can do impressions of all the characters on the show (I've been told by a lot of people they're on point and funny) so we could do a fun quest! Plus I have all the studio gear needed to mke the files sound good as well, I worked with my friend Mujuro and did some voice acting as Mordaga in his Cerwiden mod, I recorded my gf and my friend as the other two Chaos lords.

So at least I can help a bit, I know this would be a lot of work and I'm glad to pitch in however I can if someone wants to try it

"Awaken, Awaken, Mustakrakish, The Lake Troll!!!"

I think you're taking it too literally. :D

Look around in Skyrim, and you'll see the Metalocalypse everywhere!

Have fun!

Edited by Dudeman325

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...