Fallout3 females

katheb

Without eating what your body needs to build itself up, no amount of working out will get you anything but wear and tear. Also bacteria and radiation probably don't make it easier to live healthily.

yes but [your character] is from vault 101 supposedly one of the cleanest and well maintained vaults

the wastlanders may not look healthy but you should at least , and the vault has a water purifiyer you exit your vault with 0 Radiation .

but thats not even what i meant , people in general have a certain body type when they are born based on thier genetics , Sure lack of food or exccess of it will change the shape and excersize but the general shape is different , Not everyone is thin.

if you look around you in your work place/school ect you will see that every single person is differently shaped , Not everyone is a thin person with wierd looking shoulders =]

some men are thin and tall some have wide shoulders and beefy arms

some women have small breasts and wide hips ,some have large breasts and are short, some are thin and tall ect ect.

but what do we have ingame is 1 version only and everyone looks too much the same .

What I wish Bethesda would fix more than anything, both for Fallout 3 and Oblivion, is the fact that they sink so much effort into faces and not enough into bodies.

Consider: There are no children in Oblivion. There are some in Fallout 3. So for Fallout 3 you have exactly two body sizes. Adult and Child. That is it.

Does no one find it a tad odd that every last human adult in the wasteland just happen to be the exact same height? Is it not odd that every last man, woman and child is the exact same weight/width as every other man, woman and child out there? Nobody in either game is any shorter or taller than anyone else (even all children seem to be, amazingly, the exact same age, height and weight!).

Nobody is really tall, or really short. Nobody is really skinny or really fat. Considering that Fallout2 had a midget in it's cast (the boxing promoter guy in New Reno), I'd say that the game has actually take a step backward in that regard.

Seriously consider the lost environmental believability here. Would the game not have been better if the people living in the Vault had all seemed pudgy due to easy living? Would not the beggars and Supermutant captives been better if they look emaciated? Would you not have been happier to see the guy running Paradise Falls being a good 400lbs of blubbery slack? Or perhaps a particularly tough merc, boss, or Sheriff could have been portrayed with a body builder's frame?

Alas, it was not to be. A wonderful shape & morphing system for faces & heads was grafted together with a ridged factory line of perfectly identical cloned bodies to stick them on. The result is rather unbalanced and, sadly, kind of dull.

There is a reason the modders over at The Sims 2 have cranked out some 50+ different body types. You would think the game developers would noticed these trends and learn from this. Perhaps they would say "Hmmm, well evidence suggests that our customers want flexible body types and not just faces."

But nope! They keep right on doing the same old thing over & over. When will they learn?

Dunno, 1 single mesh model for every humans help low computers. They had to make a choice, in fallout u need to load more npc than in sims 2 so if u add 6 differents sizes of body the game will be more heavy for computers.

What I wish Bethesda would fix more than anything, both for Fallout 3 and Oblivion, is the fact that they sink so much effort into faces and not enough into bodies.

Consider: There are no children in Oblivion. There are some in Fallout 3. So for Fallout 3 you have exactly two body sizes. Adult and Child. That is it.

Does no one find it a tad odd that every last human adult in the wasteland just happen to be the exact same height? Is it not odd that every last man, woman and child is the exact same weight/width as every other man, woman and child out there? Nobody in either game is any shorter or taller than anyone else (even all children seem to be, amazingly, the exact same age, height and weight!).

Nobody is really tall, or really short. Nobody is really skinny or really fat. Considering that Fallout2 had a midget in it's cast (the boxing promoter guy in New Reno), I'd say that the game has actually take a step backward in that regard.

Seriously consider the lost environmental believability here. Would the game not have been better if the people living in the Vault had all seemed pudgy due to easy living? Would not the beggars and Supermutant captives been better if they look emaciated? Would you not have been happier to see the guy running Paradise Falls being a good 400lbs of blubbery slack? Or perhaps a particularly tough merc, boss, or Sheriff could have been portrayed with a body builder's frame?

Alas, it was not to be. A wonderful shape & morphing system for faces & heads was grafted together with a ridged factory line of perfectly identical cloned bodies to stick them on. The result is rather unbalanced and, sadly, kind of dull.

There is a reason the modders over at The Sims 2 have cranked out some 50+ different body types. You would think the game developers would noticed these trends and learn from this. Perhaps they would say "Hmmm, well evidence suggests that our customers want flexible body types and not just faces."

But nope! They keep right on doing the same old thing over & over. When will they learn?

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN woo , that is why i like mods they give the game what it is needing to be better

a single mesh also helps making armor.

thats called being lazy [screw the deadline plan ahead and make a better deadline ! =]

Too bad Beth didn't add size (Height, Weight) range variability into each race.

Like if a race has a base of 1.0H, 1.0W one char might be 1.1H, 0.9W. another might be 0.95H, 1.1W of the same race

That would offer distinctive sizing & allow them to use a single mesh IMHO.

Granted for my example Dwarves (LP) would likely need a race of it's own, but it would be a start.

Okay, there is room for some mutant women eh?

That would fit those of you who demand women fit the idea of the fallout 'universe' .

Radiation, super mutants, half ass zombies, those weird glob pets that follow super mutants around..

KRAB PEOPLE, can't forget them.

Anyway, where are the sexay mutant women these days:

http://www.femuscle.org/galleries/

If you feel you must state how disgusting you think something is just shut the hell up and keep your

offensive statements to yourself.

I say, if some modder wants to provide a nice texture with H cup breasts it has no bearing on

how you enjoy YOUR game. You do not have to download said textures.

SO STFU you people who have to denigrate things for some 'gameplay ' reason.

I'd like to see more muscular appearing textures for women in the game. I'd like to see an ability

to set up the various characters in the game not to just one model but a wide variety. That would include

A cup to H cup , fat to skinny, muscular to lean and mean and a mix of all.

Of course that is probably way beyond the limits of this game engine. But we can dream.

Anyway, think about it modders. Toss some muscle on those wild vixens of the waste lands. Some of em are mutants after all...

Snicker.

I'm not sure how much several sliders for adjusting flab during character creation would have increased my enjoyment of the game, however I do agree that the female body types look wrong somehow. And I don't mean "ugly", "fat" or "unattractive", I'm talking about the way they walk and their general posture when moving around - it's like them' skellingtons' ave' gotten a right good ol' slap wiw' an ugly stick, causing exaggerated swagger in their hips when they walk and their butts to protrude a mile behind them like so many freight train wagons.

Archived