A weapon meant to send props flying

dra6o0n

I've found out that you can prop kill npcs using a large garbage bin found in a ton of places, pinning them in between you and the npc and running forward...

It does a few points of damage to both sides so it isn't useful against characters with more hp, so i tested it on that megaton settler who always kept raking the floor outside (there's a lack of soil though...)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/dra6o0n/ScreenShot25.jpg

So to make it easier and probably just for fun, a alternative to prop killing the npcs.

If Half life 2 has a grav gun, then fallout 3 has a Super power fist!

The SPF should do more damage than the power fist (of course) but with a big knock back to props and npcs as a bonus.

This request is for those who just wants to murder without alerting others.

I've found out that you can prop kill npcs using a large garbage bin found in a ton of places, pinning them in between you and the npc and running forward...

It does a few points of damage to both sides so it isn't useful against characters with more hp, so i tested it on that megaton settler who always kept raking the floor outside (there's a lack of soil though...)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/dra6o0n/ScreenShot25.jpg

So to make it easier and probably just for fun, a alternative to prop killing the npcs.

If Half life 2 has a grav gun, then fallout 3 has a Super power fist!

The SPF should do more damage than the power fist (of course) but with a big knock back to props and npcs as a bonus.

This request is for those who just wants to murder without alerting others.

I always wondered why dogmeat always yelped when he was knocking the 55 gallon drums around.

Archived